Welcome to Sip of Europe in Portland, 229 Congress street!
CAFE IS ALMOST 3 YEARS NOW!
Cafe won the Portland Phoenix award for best Crepes!
Making cakes, crepes, delicious drinks!
Working with great LOCAL delivery 2DINEIN and also with Uber Eats!
THE MENU HAS NEW SUPER COMBINATIONS! Just to mention a crêpe with RUM SOAKED cherries and dark chocolate…
This is my daily routine =)
“The meal for two” for $19.99!
+$1 for flavored or gluten-free batter
+$3 for crepe Flambé
Only one promotion per order. Offer is valid Tu-Wed, Fr
Also if you buy a pitcher of MIMOSA or SANGRIA, you will get 2$ off your savory crepe and 1$ off your sweet crepe!
Gluten free crepes are available on Saturdays and Sundays or upon request firstname.lastname@example.org!! They are made with almond milk, gluten free King Arthur flour, gluten free baking soda and eggs. Please, note that gluten free crepes are made on the same equipment as the regular crepes.
This café is serving not only espresso-based drinks made with a use of Lavazza beans (one of the most popular Italian coffee brands) but also the drinks made with Organic Fair Trade beans provided by local, Maine based roaster, Seacoast.
Traveling around Europe and working in OOB helped me realize the popularity of crêpes. They are the part of my culture and I make them with love!
Keep up with the news!
You can contact me at email@example.com
Cafe “Sip of Europe” is mentioned in the following articles:
- Blog “A Happy Tummy, A raised heart rate and beauty in the everyday” By Katrina V. 04/02/2016 http://fallenforfood.weebly.com/blog/comely-carbs
- Portland Press Herald, 04/06/2016 http://www.pressherald.com/2016/04/06/a-look-at-the-springsummer-crop-of-restaurants-coming-to-portland/
- Maine Today http://mainetoday.com/maine-travel/things-to-do-in-portland-maine-visitors-guide-tourist/
- Portland Magazine 04/28/2016 www.portlandmonthly.com/portmag/2016/04/whats-new/
- Yelp’s Official Blog 10/26/16 https://www.yelpblog.com/2016/10/yelps-taste-savor-sip-europes-sip-europe-maine
- Pictures of the Event “Yelp’s Taste, Savor, and Sip of Europe” https://www.flickr.com/photos/yelp/sets/72157674310401372
- Yelp page of the Event https://www.yelp.com/biz/elite-event-yelps-taste-savor-and-sip-of-europe-portland
- Blog Visit Me in Maine 11/21/2016 https://visitmeinmaine.com/category/eat-drink-me/
- Up Portland (pages 12-13) February 2017 https://issuu.com/ivanhoward/docs/up_portland_february_2017_
- Local channel WMTW http://www.wmtw.com/article/looking-for-a-great-place-for-crepes-try-portland-s-sip-of-europe/9543280
- Up Portland (pages 12-13, while talking about Ramen Suzukia) https://issuu.com/ivanhoward/docs/up_portland_may_2017
- Maine Today http://mainetoday.com/eat-drink/eat-and-run/make-sure-get-bite-crepe-sip-europe/
- Yelp blog https://www.yelpblog.com/2017/06/small-biz-spotlight-sip-europe-portland/
- Yum Yum A Pittsburger’s Blog http://www.yumyumpgh.com/2017/10/sip-of-europe.html
- The Portland Phoenix Awards https://www.conwaydailysun.com/portland_phoenix/news/features/portland-phoenix-the-th-annual-phoenix-best-of-portland-readers/article_1ef6e2bc-5237-11e8-a9d5-af6c5b977645.html
- The Best Place to Eat Crepes in Every State https://spoonuniversity.com/place/the-best-place-to-eat-crepes-in-every-state
- Yelp page of the Russian Dinner https://www.yelp.com/biz/elite-event-yelps-adventurous-dinner-party-portland
- Yelp blog page about Russian dinner event https://www.yelpblog.com/2018/04/yelps-adventurous-dinner-party-in-portland-me
- Portland Maine best drinks list for 2018 created by Eat Drink Lucky, sharing best coffee, cocktails, juices, hot chocolate. http://eatdrinklucky.com/mustdrinkportland/