Welcome to Sip of Europe located in Portland, Maine, 229 Congress street!
Celebrating 5th Year in business as Sip of Europe and almost FOUR years (the birthday is on the 26th of March) as a 5 star rated cafe in Portland Maine! (5* out of 5* on Facebook, Yelp, Tripadvisor, Square, UberEats).
- Tuesday, Thursday 10-8,
- Wednesday, Friday 10-4,
- Saturday-Sunday 8-4
Not sure which day is a great day to eat out? Dine in here on Thursdays!
🍭Thursday is the day of amazing deals! You can get two drinks and three crêpes for $4 each through the MEAL for TWO (Plus a nice little tax).
🥞Where else could you get cappuccino after 4 pm and steaming hot food made just for you, for your order, without 35-45 minute wait outdoors +about 15-20 minute wait for food itself (talking about timeline from the time you enter food establishments, not fast food restaurants)?
🍫I understand you don’t know if you are feeling like eating a dessert, a snack or a nutritious course. You can mix and match ingredients in the MEAL FOR 2 and make a flavor combination according to your taste.
🥤Not that hungry? You’re still winning with Thursday’s low prices for popular drinks and crêpes. Get the cappuccino, latte, cold brew for 2$ or the food best seller Italian Fiesta for a fraction of its normal price… or Strawberry Nutella crêpe… or elegant Lemon Power crêpe (everyone’s favorite choice).
Cafe won the Portland Phoenix award for best Crepes!
Making cakes, crepes, delicious drinks!
Working with great LOCAL delivery 2DINEIN and also with Uber Eats!
THE MENU HAS SUPER COMBINATIONS! Just to mention Brie, Bacon, Arugula and fig jam… mmm… or a crêpe with RUM SOAKED cherries and dark chocolate…
This is my daily routine =)
“The meal for two” for $19.99!
+$1 for flavored or gluten-free batter (gluten free batter is available Fr-Sun or per request)
+$3 for crepe Flambé
Only one promotion per order. Offers are valid Tue-Fr
Also if you buy a pitcher of MIMOSA or SANGRIA, you will get 2$ off your savory crepe and 1$ off your sweet crepe!
Gluten free crepes are available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays or upon request firstname.lastname@example.org!! They are made with almond milk, gluten free King Arthur flour, gluten free baking soda and eggs. Please, note that gluten free crepes are made on the same equipment as the regular crepes.
This café is serving not only espresso-based drinks made with a use of Lavazza beans (one of the most popular Italian coffee brands) but also the drinks made with Organic Fair Trade beans provided by local, Maine based roaster, Seacoast.
Traveling around Europe and working in OOB helped me realize the popularity of crêpes. They are the part of my culture and I make them with love!
Keep up with the news!
You can contact me at email@example.com
Cafe “Sip of Europe” is mentioned in the following articles:
- Blog “A Happy Tummy, A raised heart rate and beauty in the everyday” By Katrina V. 04/02/2016 http://fallenforfood.weebly.com/blog/comely-carbs
- Portland Press Herald, 04/06/2016 http://www.pressherald.com/2016/04/06/a-look-at-the-springsummer-crop-of-restaurants-coming-to-portland/
- Maine Today http://mainetoday.com/maine-travel/things-to-do-in-portland-maine-visitors-guide-tourist/
- Portland Magazine 04/28/2016 www.portlandmonthly.com/portmag/2016/04/whats-new/
- Yelp’s Official Blog 10/26/16 https://www.yelpblog.com/2016/10/yelps-taste-savor-sip-europes-sip-europe-maine
- Pictures of the Event “Yelp’s Taste, Savor, and Sip of Europe” https://www.flickr.com/photos/yelp/sets/72157674310401372
- Yelp page of the Event https://www.yelp.com/biz/elite-event-yelps-taste-savor-and-sip-of-europe-portland
- Blog Visit Me in Maine 11/21/2016 https://visitmeinmaine.com/category/eat-drink-me/
- Up Portland (pages 12-13) February 2017 https://issuu.com/ivanhoward/docs/up_portland_february_2017_
- Local channel WMTW http://www.wmtw.com/article/looking-for-a-great-place-for-crepes-try-portland-s-sip-of-europe/9543280
- Up Portland (pages 12-13, while talking about Ramen Suzukia) https://issuu.com/ivanhoward/docs/up_portland_may_2017
- Maine Today http://mainetoday.com/eat-drink/eat-and-run/make-sure-get-bite-crepe-sip-europe/
- Yelp blog https://www.yelpblog.com/2017/06/small-biz-spotlight-sip-europe-portland/
- Yum Yum A Pittsburger’s Blog http://www.yumyumpgh.com/2017/10/sip-of-europe.html
- The Portland Phoenix Awards https://www.conwaydailysun.com/portland_phoenix/news/features/portland-phoenix-the-th-annual-phoenix-best-of-portland-readers/article_1ef6e2bc-5237-11e8-a9d5-af6c5b977645.html
- The Best Place to Eat Crepes in Every State https://spoonuniversity.com/place/the-best-place-to-eat-crepes-in-every-state
- Yelp page of the Russian Dinner https://www.yelp.com/biz/elite-event-yelps-adventurous-dinner-party-portland
- Yelp blog page about Russian dinner event https://www.yelpblog.com/2018/04/yelps-adventurous-dinner-party-in-portland-me
- Pictures from Russian adventurous dinner 2018 https://www.flickr.com/photos/yelp/sets/72157696000591935
- https://convincedphotographer.blogspot.com/2018/05/sip-of-europe-in-portland-maine.html Posted by Convinced Photographer May 23, 2018
- Portland Maine best drinks list for 2018 created by Eat Drink Lucky, sharing best coffee, cocktails, juices, hot chocolate. http://eatdrinklucky.com/mustdrinkportland/
- By Boston Globe – Neighborhood on the verge: Portland’s East End comes into its own https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2019/02/05/neighborhood-verge-portland-east-end-comes-into-its-own/hX1h93VnPjdIG2irraa7rI/story.html
- Yelp page about Elite event 2019 https://www.yelp.com/biz/elite-event-yelp-savors-the-flavors-from-beyond-the-pond-portland
- Yelp Savors the Flavors from Beyond the Pond in Portland, ME by Steff D
- Yelp event 2019. Pictures https://www.flickr.com/photos/yelp/sets/72157704507206312
- About Sip of Europe and Yulia http://jialecoffee.com/sip-of-europe-portland-maine/
Bike for Breakfast? Time for a Sip of Europe. July 22, 2019 by Mike. https://runforbreakfast.com/2019/07/22/bike-for-breakfast-time-for-a-sip-of-europe/