Welcome to Sip of Europe located in Portland, 229 Congress street!
Come in for the St. Valentine’s day!
☕️Let’s say you are going out on a light budget. All coffee shops will be closed after 5- 5:30 PM, Sip of Europe will still be open, just for you, till 8 PM!
🍭It is Thursday, the day of amazing deals! You can get two drinks and three crêpes for $4 each through the MEAL for TWO (Plus a nice little tax).
🥞Where else could you get steaming hot food made just for you, for your order, without 35-45 minute wait outdoors +about 15-20 minute wait for food itself (talking about timeline from the time you enter food establishments, not fast food restaurants)?
🍫I understand you don’t know if you are feeling like eating a dessert, a snack or a nutritious course. You can mix and match ingredients in the MEAL FOR 2 and make a flavor combination according to your taste.
🥤Not that hungry? You’re still winning with Thursday’s low prices for popular drinks and crêpes. Get the cappuccino, latte, cold brew for 2$ or the food best seller Italian Fiesta for a fraction of its normal price… or Strawberry Nutella crêpe… or elegant Lemon Power crêpe (everyone’s favorite choice). May be you want to celebrate and get full priced Mulled wine like on the photo, who knows?
🍾As for most of the celebrations at my café, I might have some dessert tastings and some FREE additions to the meals of my guests. For instance those who get the MEAL FOR 2 will get the complimentary glass of Prosecco. Of course, you can get as many glasses of Prosecco as you wish to pay for.. 🍾🍾🍾
CAFE IS ALMOST 3 YEARS NOW!
Cafe won the Portland Phoenix award for best Crepes!
Making cakes, crepes, delicious drinks!
Working with great LOCAL delivery 2DINEIN and also with Uber Eats!
THE MENU HAS NEW SUPER COMBINATIONS! Just to mention a crêpe with RUM SOAKED cherries and dark chocolate…
This is my daily routine =)
“The meal for two” for $19.99!
+$1 for flavored or gluten-free batter (gluten free batter is available Fr-Sun or per request)
+$3 for crepe Flambé
Only one promotion per order. Offers are valid Tue-Fr
Also if you buy a pitcher of MIMOSA or SANGRIA, you will get 2$ off your savory crepe and 1$ off your sweet crepe!
Gluten free crepes are available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays or upon request firstname.lastname@example.org!! They are made with almond milk, gluten free King Arthur flour, gluten free baking soda and eggs. Please, note that gluten free crepes are made on the same equipment as the regular crepes.
This café is serving not only espresso-based drinks made with a use of Lavazza beans (one of the most popular Italian coffee brands) but also the drinks made with Organic Fair Trade beans provided by local, Maine based roaster, Seacoast.
Traveling around Europe and working in OOB helped me realize the popularity of crêpes. They are the part of my culture and I make them with love!
Keep up with the news!
You can contact me at email@example.com
Cafe “Sip of Europe” is mentioned in the following articles:
- Blog “A Happy Tummy, A raised heart rate and beauty in the everyday” By Katrina V. 04/02/2016 http://fallenforfood.weebly.com/blog/comely-carbs
- Portland Press Herald, 04/06/2016 http://www.pressherald.com/2016/04/06/a-look-at-the-springsummer-crop-of-restaurants-coming-to-portland/
- Maine Today http://mainetoday.com/maine-travel/things-to-do-in-portland-maine-visitors-guide-tourist/
- Portland Magazine 04/28/2016 www.portlandmonthly.com/portmag/2016/04/whats-new/
- Yelp’s Official Blog 10/26/16 https://www.yelpblog.com/2016/10/yelps-taste-savor-sip-europes-sip-europe-maine
- Pictures of the Event “Yelp’s Taste, Savor, and Sip of Europe” https://www.flickr.com/photos/yelp/sets/72157674310401372
- Yelp page of the Event https://www.yelp.com/biz/elite-event-yelps-taste-savor-and-sip-of-europe-portland
- Blog Visit Me in Maine 11/21/2016 https://visitmeinmaine.com/category/eat-drink-me/
- Up Portland (pages 12-13) February 2017 https://issuu.com/ivanhoward/docs/up_portland_february_2017_
- Local channel WMTW http://www.wmtw.com/article/looking-for-a-great-place-for-crepes-try-portland-s-sip-of-europe/9543280
- Up Portland (pages 12-13, while talking about Ramen Suzukia) https://issuu.com/ivanhoward/docs/up_portland_may_2017
- Maine Today http://mainetoday.com/eat-drink/eat-and-run/make-sure-get-bite-crepe-sip-europe/
- Yelp blog https://www.yelpblog.com/2017/06/small-biz-spotlight-sip-europe-portland/
- Yum Yum A Pittsburger’s Blog http://www.yumyumpgh.com/2017/10/sip-of-europe.html
- The Portland Phoenix Awards https://www.conwaydailysun.com/portland_phoenix/news/features/portland-phoenix-the-th-annual-phoenix-best-of-portland-readers/article_1ef6e2bc-5237-11e8-a9d5-af6c5b977645.html
- The Best Place to Eat Crepes in Every State https://spoonuniversity.com/place/the-best-place-to-eat-crepes-in-every-state
- Yelp page of the Russian Dinner https://www.yelp.com/biz/elite-event-yelps-adventurous-dinner-party-portland
- Yelp blog page about Russian dinner event https://www.yelpblog.com/2018/04/yelps-adventurous-dinner-party-in-portland-me
- Portland Maine best drinks list for 2018 created by Eat Drink Lucky, sharing best coffee, cocktails, juices, hot chocolate. http://eatdrinklucky.com/mustdrinkportland/